Launched in 1986, Postoffice is a well-known post production facility in the heart of Amsterdam. We work with a diverse range of clients across advertising, film and TV. Being part of the post production industry for over 30 years, we have a wealth of experience to tap into. However much know-how we have, we like to take the road less travelled. Each job is different from the next and requires a different approach. Because of this we are always on the lookout for fresh ideas and new perspectives. We are a spirited and unique bunch of individuals that enjoy taking on new projects.
Postoffice is looking for a skilled producer to strengthen our team! The candidate we’re looking for excels at managing client relations, bookings & production workflows as well as creating and closing new business opportunities. Conversational level Dutch language is required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping the post production team with planning and internal and external communication, making sure the artists can spend their time on art as much as possible.
- Make sure the post production process stays in schedule and within budget. Strong focus on deliverables and project deadlines keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
- Active support on all ongoing post and production projects.
- You will be supporting the coordination and scheduling of in-house and freelance staff to ensure jobs are completed on time and on budget.
- Shoot production skills is a major plus, but not a prerequisite.
We are in need of interns.
Send us an email to apply